The weather in New England can be a little crazy. For most of the winter we have been devoid of snow, something which Julie & Seth really wanted to incorporate into their engagement session. Since the forecast just called for clouds, they decided to do something a little different and asked me to photograph them doing some cooking [see part 2 below!]. At about halfway through the shoot, between the soup/sandwiches and cookies, we decided to take a couple shots in the backyard while the light was nice. Then all of a sudden after several minutes outside it started flurrying and turned into a full-on unexpected snow storm!
Say hello on Facebook!
- Gina & Greg – Blithewold Mansion, Bristol Rhode Island Wedding Photographer
- Lindsey & Jamie – The Bradley Inn, Pemaquid Maine Wedding Photography
- Jessica & Mark – Lighthouse Point Park Carousel, New Haven Connecticut Wedding Photography
- Caitlin & Bayard – The Estate at Moraine Farms, Beverly Massachusetts Wedding Photography
- Laura & Nick – Backyard Wedding, South Dartmouth Massachusetts Wedding Photography