The weather in New England can be a little crazy. For most of the winter we have been devoid of snow, something which Julie & Seth really wanted to incorporate into their engagement session. Since the forecast just called for clouds, they decided to do something a little different and asked me to photograph them doing some cooking [see part 2 below!]. At about halfway through the shoot, between the soup/sandwiches and cookies, we decided to take a couple shots in the backyard while the light was nice. Then all of a sudden after several minutes outside it started flurrying and turned into a full-on unexpected snow storm!
Say hello on Facebook!
- Alexandra & Sean – Branford House, Groton Connecticut Wedding Photography
- Meredith & Austin – The Biltmore, Providence Rhode Island Wedding Photography
- Layla & Charlie – Lake View Pavilion, Foxborough Massachusetts Wedding Photography
- Lisa & Derek – Squantum Association, Providence Rhode Island Wedding Photography
- Erin & Patrick – Shining Tides, Mattapoisett Massachusetts Wedding Photography